Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
wanted: 1D/pro rodeo horse

Looking for a 1D/pro rodeo horse under 11 yrs, atleast 15hh, mare or gelding. I have a cpl horses I can trade or do a partial trade for - I cannot afford a straight out by right now unfortunately.
I don't care about gate issues, or hotness, etc. just as long as the horse goes and does it's job once it gets into the arena. Maintainable issues (as in lameness, etc) is fine.
I have a 7 yr old, First Down Dash granddaughter that is running the pattern just needs to be hauled - this mare has the potential and grit to be a pro rodeo hrose but I need one now. Grey, 15hh.
Also have a 3 yr old, extremely well broke, grandson of Tolltac and Jody Fairfax. Red dun, 14.2hh - this guy has a breathtaking, heart melting stop. Lightly started on the pattern and in the cutting pen - awesome futurity prospect!
if interested in a tradepartial trade please email me
thanks!!

Re: wanted: 1D/pro rodeo horse

I have a 1d dash ta fame that is a wpra divisional tour money earner , has numerous 1d wins call me and we can discuss what horses you have. 806-676-8851