Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
wanted barrel horse

Wanting a 1D/2D barrel horse. Over 15hh. Any style but prefer a free runner. Mare/Gelding. Under 10 yrs. Must be consistent and ready to go - I do not want one I need to be tuning on or one that "just needs to be hauled" I already have 3 of those. Under $20,000. Please email me info and pics! thanks!
lmperformancehorses@hotmail.com

Re: wanted barrel horse

Where are you located and far will you travel to try them?

Re: wanted barrel horse(increased price)

I am able to increase the price to $35,000
thanks

Re: Re: wanted barrel horse(increased price)

I have a 12 year old, good looking sorrel, not sure if that is too old, I know you said 10, but he is definately worth looking at. Strong 1D horse in deep pens, and can stand on any kind of hard or slippery ground. Please call 850-516-8294 or email me for more info. Will be in Hattiesburg, MS Labor Day weekend

Re: Re: Re: wanted barrel horse(increased price)

Is this horse "pro caiber too"?

Call kay blandford...she has a barn full!! They are winners!!!!

Re: Re: wanted barrel horse

WANDA NEW SOMETIMES HAS SOME OR KNOWS WHERE ONE IS. YOU WILL HAVE TO CALL 1411 TO GET HER NUMBER. IT'S UNDER BILL NEW ON LAGUNA RD. IN SA....SHE A REALLY NICE HONEST LADY. YOU CAN'T GO WRONG WITH HER. SHE IS IN SAN ANTONIO, TX.

I have a 12 yr old dash ta fame that would fit your budget. Has numerous 1d wins and won barrel races and won wpra divisional tour money, super broke and easy to ride. you can call me at 806-676-8851

have a proven 1d 9yo that is better at barrels than tie down we only rope 15000. call 419-902-0188

I sent you an email about my mare

are you still looking?

Any luck so far?

Hello, I have two for sale. One is a 17yo AQHA sorrel mare, consistent runner, automatic, easy to ride. $12000 www.allbreedpeigree.com/yummy+rum
The second one is a patterned 10yo sorrel AQHA mare, consistent, real runner!!, Lots of go, ready to be seasoned! Running 2-3D times without being pushed:)
$10500 www.allbreedpedigree.com/flickas+flashy+again
Let me know, I can send you some pictures