Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
***Wanted*** College rodeo ready horse

I have been riding all my life and have been running barrels for 15 years. Use to hot horses. I am looking for a horse to run in the Northwest region this year in college rodeo. Gender doesn't matter. Would like something under 15 years old. No bleeders. Needs to be able to run indoors and out on bad ground and be in the mid to low 17s on a standard. I have a 9 year old streakin six AQHA gelding that has a proven 1/2D record, with previous owner, that I would like to put in on trade, have some cash but not a lot. Looking for something now, am not a tire kicker. Willing to look at horses outside of my area but need to have current videos with times and results. Please don't email if you are not serious.

Re: ***Wanted*** College rodeo ready horse

My friend has a barrel horse for sale, 15 yr old gelding, runs good, 1D horse. If you are interested her phone number is 580-371-1803, ( I think she was asking 6500 for him ) She might do some trading, but I am not for sure.

I have a super nice 1D mare that is bred out the WAAZOO!! LOL...I have college rodeoed on her in the Central Plains Region. I would consider a partial trade. I am going home to MO in two weeks, if you are interested, I could haul my horse there for you to try (I am currently in OK). Call or email me if interested. 660-864-6688

If you haven't bought a new horse yet. I have one you'll probably love. he is a seasoned horse but was not been hauled too hard. he's 1D, has won over 20+K in WPRA $, NBHA WS Qualifier, AQHA ROM. Super easy to ride. no tricks, no vices, honest same trip every time, any ground indoor or out, big or small. He is WELL cared for ( at times he lives better than I do). current on everything! loves the rodeo atmosphere. nothing bothers him. O ring or short shank perfect bit with no tie down. He's fun to ride. New Boston Texas 870-703-5022