Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Calf horse

Looking for a solid calf horse highschool and open rodeo's. Have a 8 yr grade gelding. Does it all for jr rodeo's to trade. small but big heart!!

Re: Calf horse

I have a 11 sorral horse for sale. Scores good, can really run, and good stop, and strong on the end of it. He is a lil to free for me is the only thing I like a tight horse, and have a young one that is good to go now that fits me better. I don't want to trade for anything since have to may as is and a baby on the way. Price is 7000 if interested leave number.Could get video of him if needed.

Re: Calf horse

I have a 17yr old Doc Quixote bred Bay gelding that is super nice for sale. He stands about 14.1 or 2 hands and will weight about 1150lbs. He runs very hard, stops hard and straight, never acts up in the box, works a very good rope, and can be ridden by any level of roper! Works the same in every set up and nomatter who's riding him. Very easy keeper and low maintance too, and he's kid broke would be great for High School, College, Weekend or even Pro ropers. He's competed on every level. I have 4 young ones coming along and one will be ready to start hauling this coming rodeo season. Have him priced at $9000 might consider partial trade. Horse located in Central Arkansas.

501-339-8226

Re: Re: Calf horse

where are you located