Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Looking for a Bumper Pull Or Gooseneck 3 or 4h Slant Trailer.

I have a really nice BROKE flashy 5yr old sorrel gelding that I would like to trade for a Bumper pull or Gooseneck 3 or 4h slant of equal value. I have right at $5500 invested in this horse and would like to trade for a trailer like mentioned above or sell him outright for the $5500.00. The past 90 days he has been with my trainer and the last 45 days of that was on barrels, and having a rope swung on him. He is about 14.3h and is very athletic and quick in his movements. He has a big blaze face and three white socks. Babydoll head and really stout made too. He would make a great Calf Horse, Breakaway,Barrel, and Pole horse and look very good doing it too! He's got plenty of speed and has a great handle on him. He is also rope broke and has drug barrels and logs and tracked a few calves in the pen. I hate to get rid of him but I am in need for a good slant horse trailer.
Bloodlines include:
Reg. name is "Spirits Doc Tivio"

(Sire Side)
Poco Tivio
Freckles Playboy
Dry Doc
Cutter Bill
Scooter "S"
Star Duster
Nowata Star by Oklahoma Star
Steel Dust

(Dam Side)
Jewels Leo Bars
Sugar Bars
Docs Hickory
Royal King

Re: Looking for a Bumper Pull Or Gooseneck 3 or 4h Slant Trailer.

I have a 3 horse slant, S&H galvanel trailor, gooseneck, rear tack, front dressing room. trailor has been used very little and is in excellent condition.

Re: Re: Looking for a Bumper Pull Or Gooseneck 3 or 4h Slant Trailer.

I would be very interested in seeing pics of it. Would you email me some pics to the email address (rodeocowboy69@gmail.com)?? You do understand that I am looking to trade and not buy it right? Just wanted to make sure we were on the same page. Thanks for your reply!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I have a 3 horse slant, S&H galvanel trailor, gooseneck, rear tack, front dressing room. trailor has been used very little and is in excellent condition.