Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
LOOKING FOR BARREL FUTURITY PROSPECT

Looking for a barrel futurity prospect. Must be started riding, prefer them broke, but doesn't have to be started on pattern. Would prefer First Down Dash, Mr Jess Perry, or Firewater Flit pedigrees, but would consider others. I have 2 seasoned solid PRO rodeo winners I am wanting to sell or maybe partial trade for the right prospect. Thanks!

Re: LOOKING FOR BARREL FUTURITY PROSPECT

I have a 5yr old gelding that is super athletic and very flashy and broke too. Right now he stand about 14.2 or 3h and will weigh about 1100lbs, has been with a trainer the past 90 days that trains and shows some really nice Barrel and Pole horses. This horse (Registered Name- Spirits Doc Tivio) is one of the most athletic horses you'll find. He is a sorrel with a big blaze face and three white stockings. He just needs to go on with, I have recently come into two younger colts that I am needing to get rode so I don't have time for him. If you're interested then you can email me at (rodeocowboy69@gmail.com) asking $5000.00 for him.
Thanks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Looking for a barrel futurity prospect. Must be started riding, prefer them broke, but doesn't have to be started on pattern. Would prefer First Down Dash, Mr Jess Perry, or Firewater Flit pedigrees, but would consider others. I have 2 seasoned solid PRO rodeo winners I am wanting to sell or maybe partial trade for the right prospect. Thanks!

Re: Re: LOOKING FOR BARREL FUTURITY PROSPECT

I would also prefer the horse to turn 3 or 4 years old in 2009, so I can futurity them w/in the next few years. Thanks for the replies and emails!

Re: Re: Re: LOOKING FOR BARREL FUTURITY PROSPECT

pickie, pickie!!

i have a 3 year old Cash in your bux colt if interested email me marklarive@msn.com

I have a 3yr old Gelding. 15'1 and stout. Quiet to haul and ride. Not started on the barrels yet, but will be soon. Sound. No vices. His sire was a Super nice local barrel horse who is an own son of Jet of Honor, and his dam was a AQHA point earner in barrels and she was by a AAA stud named Mystic Eye. MYSTIC EYE si 106 is the Sire of multiple futurity, derby and WPRA winners including Kelly Maben's outstanding gelding-Mystic Angela (Bubba). Career earnings well over $300,000.
He has had several trail miles, but not alot of time in the arena. I just have to many. Has the temperment to make a rodeo/futurity horse. Im asking 3,500.

I have a 2yr old Bay Roan filly. Hancock Jubilee x Dual Peppy Olena. Faint star, 2 hind socks. Sweet temperment, solid, smart, strong, quick learner. Started under saddle. This mare is a great barrel prospect. Perfect age for furturities. Asking $1500.
e-mail me: sammyhart21@yahoo.com
or call: 303-709-9266
Sam

Re: Re: Re: LOOKING FOR BARREL FUTURITY PROSPECT

I have a goodlooking red dun gelding out of oklahoma fuel and otoe bloodlines.He will be turning 3 in 09. He has had a 180 days under saddle. He has been started on barrel patern,very quite quick learner with a lot of speed. reg. name is fueled by otoe.He is already reg. in the racing challenge,and the incenitive fund.He is with a trainer and will stay until sold.He will make someone a great barrel prospect.
E-MAIL mpizzolato@aol.com
cell-225-335-7712
trainer-austin 225-933-6929

I have a 2 yr old broke that is out of Jodys rose that goes back to tonto bar gill (sired scapmer) and out of a own daughter of runaway winner, that AAA on track. I have a brother to him thats awesome! I have a 3 yr old filly out of a zan par bar stud of jaime and sid steiners stud and they have had numerous roping and barrel champions out of this horse. She is gorgeous. Looking for a open horse .

Re: THANKS FOUND ONE! STILL HAVE 2 OPEN HORSES FOR SALE

THANKS FOR ALL THE EMAILS AND REPLIES. I FOUND MY PROSPECT. I STILL HAVE 2 OPEN SEASONED SOLID HORSES FOR SALE. ONE IS A PRO RODEO WINNER. THE OTHER IS AN OPEN RODEO WINNER IN THE BARRELS AND SUPER NICE IN THE HEADING/HEELING. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ONE YOU CAN WIN ON-EMAIL ME. bailey_blue02@yahoo.com