Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
3-4YO Calf Horse Prospect

I live in South Central Texas. I am looking for started or a well broke ready to move forward 3-4YO Gelding to train. I will look at mares, but they would have to be exactly what I want. I will travel a reasonable amount of distance to look. First trip I will only be looking. If you have pictures? Please forward along with an email address asap. If I find the horse I want...I will buy!!!!

Re: 3-4YO Calf Horse Prospect

I have a double bred SMART CHIC O,LEANA 5yr.old mare.She is broke ,I rope the donkey and she loves to stop with her butt up under.She is dragging the cross tie,side passes ,opens gates ,lopes around on a loose rein.She is sorrel blaze face with 4 white stockens.She is nice to be around.If interested let me know .I have a few propect,s.

I have a 4 yr old red roan filly 14.1 Cee Dat Booger x Cee Booger Red out of a Trouble n Texas mare broke and ready to go on with. Located in Oklahoma

Mr Phillips,
I sent you an email to your personal email addy.

I have a really nice one!

CB

We have 2 geldings. One is a 3 year old and one is a 4 year old, they are both Smart Chic Olena grandsons, they have both been heeled on in the practice pen so they are use to a rope and will track cattle. If your interested email for pictures. Thanks

THANKS TO ALL-GOT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS FOR RESPONDING! I BOUGHT ONE SATURDAY AND THIS GENTLEMAN HAD 8-10 TO CHOSE FROM. ALL TOP CONFIRMATION AND EXCEPTIONALLY BRED FOR CALF ROPING!

Re: Re: 3-4YO Calf Horse Prospect

Do you have pictures?
asking price email me if still available.