Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Trucks and Horses

I am in desparate need of a truck! I am looking for atleast a 3/4 ton pickup so I can pull my trailer. I am hoping to trade one of my horses for a pickup.

I have a really nice 1D/2D mare out of a full brother to BOZO. She is also started in heeling.

I also have a double bred Sun Frost mare that is breezing the barrels very nicely and has also been roped on and ridden in the feedyard

And last I have a nice Driftwood/Sun Frost bred gelding that has been in the feedyard and used a lot to doctor wheat pasture cattle.

With the market being down, I have not been able to move any of these horses. Please let me know if you can help me!

Thanks!!!!

Re: Trucks and Horses

how big is the sunfrost and driftwood? What is the price on him?

PLease call me at 254-744-2261

I will sell the 8yr old barrel mare outright with no trade. Also, please email or call me for details on any of these horses, including prices. My number is 660-864-6688
Thanks!