Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
rope/barrel/race prospects

i have a few colts available that can go in any direction. They range from finished head/heel or calf horses to weanlings out of AAAT studs as well as AAAT producing mares. I also have kid horses.

Re: rope/barrel/race prospects

That's great you have them!! I guess you are keeping it a secret where they are huh?? Before I ever email someone if I'm interested I want to know location? If it's to far I will not waste your or my time doing so.

Re: rope/barrel/race prospects

Can you tell me more about your head horses you have 4sale?

Re: Re: rope/barrel/race prospects

14 yr old by snowman doc and out of a can't bee mare. He scores like a rock and will give 110% every trip. I rope going to cattle and he is a solid 5-7 second horse. Pins his ears and will pull the house down. He stands 15-15.1 and weighs around 1150-1200 with a big back leg and pretty head he is the right kind. I also have a 9yr old that is loud colored and has a big stop he isnt as solid but is making a nice horse. papered and stands 15.2-15.3 and weighs around 1200 I have been using him at local jackpots but he is a 7-10 second horse as of now but gets better every trip. These horses have no buck or bad habits. I can be reached at 580-916-0891.

Re: Re: rope/barrel/race prospects

i am in calera oklahoma. What are you looking for?