Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: rope/barrel/race prospects

That's great you have them!! I guess you are keeping it a secret where they are huh?? Before I ever email someone if I'm interested I want to know location? If it's to far I will not waste your or my time doing so.

Re: rope/barrel/race prospects

Can you tell me more about your head horses you have 4sale?

Re: Re: rope/barrel/race prospects

14 yr old by snowman doc and out of a can't bee mare. He scores like a rock and will give 110% every trip. I rope going to cattle and he is a solid 5-7 second horse. Pins his ears and will pull the house down. He stands 15-15.1 and weighs around 1150-1200 with a big back leg and pretty head he is the right kind. I also have a 9yr old that is loud colored and has a big stop he isnt as solid but is making a nice horse. papered and stands 15.2-15.3 and weighs around 1200 I have been using him at local jackpots but he is a 7-10 second horse as of now but gets better every trip. These horses have no buck or bad habits. I can be reached at 580-916-0891.

Re: Re: rope/barrel/race prospects

i am in calera oklahoma. What are you looking for?