Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Seasoned horse wanted...

New baby means I have NO time to finish my several VERY nice young horses. I have a couple of futurity prospects that are well started just need to be put to the pattern and finished. Bloodlines include: Royal Shake Em, Camp Town Boy, Jody O'Toole...

I am looking for a more finished horse that is ready to haul. Must be 1D/Rodeo potential. More info on our homepage. Thanks

Re: Seasoned horse wanted...

Is your intend to trade or buy? If you plan to trade a green horse? What's your limit on added money on a finished barrel horse??? That needs to be established first.

I have a super nice 1D mare. Are you looking to buy or trade? I may consider a partial trade. Please call or email me if interested. 660-864-6688

Re: Re: Seasoned horse wanted...

She'll want to trade! No money if any or very little.

Well if you are interested in a partial trade with some $$, I would be interested in your gray horse that I saw on your webpage. You can call or email me if interested. Thanks! 660-864-6688

Thanks to all who replied...I found one!!

Re: Thanks to all who replied...I found one!!

Of coarse you did!!!