Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: ***Wanted*** College rodeo ready horse

I have a super nice 1D mare that is bred out the WAAZOO!! LOL...I have college rodeoed on her in the Central Plains Region. I would consider a partial trade. I am going home to MO in two weeks, if you are interested, I could haul my horse there for you to try (I am currently in OK). Call or email me if interested. 660-864-6688

Re: ***Wanted*** College rodeo ready horse

If you haven't bought a new horse yet. I have one you'll probably love. he is a seasoned horse but was not been hauled too hard. he's 1D, has won over 20+K in WPRA $, NBHA WS Qualifier, AQHA ROM. Super easy to ride. no tricks, no vices, honest same trip every time, any ground indoor or out, big or small. He is WELL cared for ( at times he lives better than I do). current on everything! loves the rodeo atmosphere. nothing bothers him. O ring or short shank perfect bit with no tie down. He's fun to ride. New Boston Texas 870-703-5022