Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Wanted: Money Winning 1D/Rodeo mare or gelding

Can be young, but has to be ready to be hauled this whole
year to quite a few rodeos. Mare or gelding, any color,
any size. I need something that runs in all kinds of pens.
This is my rookie year and I need something that will
help me win the Rookie saddle. What I will spend depends
on the horse. I need something kinda fast. Let me know
if you have something capeable of what i'm looking for.
Email or call at 850-516-8294.

Re: Wanted: Money Winning 1D/Rodeo mare or gelding

I have a 14yro mare that I made 6 finals on last year have placed and won many wpra rodeos. I want 25000 for her she is a super nice mare. runs all pens. feel free to email me. I am pregnant and just going to go local and ride some of my colts and get them ready for after I have the baby and I have another horse I can ride. I have some colts I think with hauling could be ready this year. But as long as I have her I wont ride them. I have a paint gelding for 10000 that was exhbitiong good enough to place at rodes. He is 5. he can run all pens. my number is6788958420

I have a 14 year old gelding that I have won a lot on. Hasn't had his legs hauled off. Good in big or small pens. For more information email me. bailey_blue02@yahoo.com

I've got what your looking for. He's in New Boston Texas. gelding. Has AQHA ROM. NBHA world show qualifier, 20+K in WPRA money, prarie circuit divisional tour finale. Has been well cared for and not run to death. Sound. Super easy in every way, no vices, UTD on everything. Only selling due to pregnancy. I was planning on filling my WPRA permit on him but since I won't be riding I can't let him stand around until next year. been roped on and started on poles. Has a uber sweet handle on him! Push style that will make the same run anytime, indoor or out, big or small. New Boston Texas 870-703-5022. You'll like him! He gives 110% everytime!