Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
1-D Open Horse

Wanted 1-D all the way. Will pay for a horse that wins in the WRPA and the bigger shows in the 1-D. Not looking for 1-D potential must be a finished winner. Will check stats, serious buyer and looking today. Post and I will reply to those who meet requirements. Thanks

Re: 1-D Open Horse

I have a 1d barrel horse for sale. Have won and placed at WPRA rodeos in the Mountain States Circuit, Montana, and Badlands Circuit on him. If you would like more information and pictures please email me at ropin4cash2002@yahoo.com

Hey! I know of an awesome horse , they don't want it advertised so if you want to know more about it and see a video shoot me an email

Hey I thought of another two mares on www.melvinranch.com One is a frenchmans guy out of a holland ease mare and the other one for sale is by nonstop bublin. Both are AWESOME

I have a 14yro mare that I made 6 finals on last year have placed and won many wpra rodeos. I want 25000 for her she is a super nice mare. runs all pens. feel free to email me. I am pregnant and just going to go local and ride some of my colts and get them ready for after I have the baby and I have another horse I can ride. I placed and won at many wpra rodeos from ga to ms to up north in il, ia, mi. All over. I have a video of her.

I know of one in Texas. E-mail for more information.

I have 2 1D horses. Supershow or PRCA rodeo. Proven winners! Please call me at 270-492-6155. Thanks...

www.plentytinyranch.com

They are not listed on the website.

I have a 8 coming 9yr old sorrel gelding. Easy to ride, great pattern. Runs 1d times. I run in the CPRA and Jackpots around colorado. I mainly teamrope though. He has competed with amd won against PRCA horses in my area. I was planning on hitting the CPRA and WRA circit hard this year on him in breakaway and barrels. My friend Christine Laughlin is going to use him as her Large arena/Outdoor horse for PRCA. He runs indoor/outdoor, larg/small patterns, all grounds, all weather, etc. Hauls like a dream and LOVES to run. Sound and Sane. NOT a headcase!!! This guy is kicked back until its time to do his job, and he knows his job very well! I ride this horse all the time, and practice roping and rope @ jackpots etc all the time. I practice barrels maybe 1 or 2 every 2 weeks. He runs much better without practice. I run this horse and have won quiet a bit (for what little I hauled this last year due to work), my niece won Numerous races and Little Britches on him in barrels and poles. 15.2hh, 1200lbs, AQHA registered.
Let me know

If your still looking... I'm selling my barrel horse only due to pregnancy. He's euber cool and I love him. has not had his legs hauled off. As automatic as an anilmal can get. Easy to ride and haul. NO vices at all. Vet check welcome, sound and WELL cared for UTD on everything. He loves the sat night rodeos as well as jackpots.
AQHA ROM
20+K WPRA earnings.
WPRA divisional tour finale winner
NBHA World show qualifier
advertised for 25K. will consider offers.
might would consider a partial trade for the right futurity prospect. 870-703-5022

Horse is not listed, on my site, but my girlfriend who has pretty much quit barreling for past couple years has a big time winner "excel" is his name ...when she rodeod she won every thing, our famous Rayel Robinson, barrelracer here in Canada leased him for 1 summer, made canadaian finals and lost canadian title due to 5 points in average...he is tough IF you are interested I can give you her number, he is now 13 yrs old sound not a blemish and for sale I believe she wants $40,000 and with the stronger USA dollar to our he is a steal for you. Let me know. Rose

Did you find a horse yet?