Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Game Ready System (Equine) For Sale! Barely used!!

I am selling our Game Ready System, I purchased it in Aug 08 and only used it a dozen times. Perfect working order! The horses love it, but my son needs braces more! 2 hoses, a dual and a single, set of tall leg wraps (go over hocks and knees), set of utility wraps, and a set of hock wraps. Comes with a great carrying case. Comes with battery pack and also the power cord to just plug into the wall. No knicks or dings what-so-ever! Barely used! Email for pics. This unit, the Professional, can be viewed on www.gamereadyequine.com goes for $4710 + tax came to $4885, will sell my game ready for $3900 + buyer will pay the shipping!

Re: Game Ready System (Equine) For Sale! Barely used!!

I truly wish you luck! But that will be a hard sell at that price. I'd contact some Vets. and let them know. I call the race tracks and talk with the trainers there. You will have to Market this really well. $3900 is a lot no matter what it cost new. You have a very small window, very small on this type item!!!!! Market it a little better.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I am selling our Game Ready System, I purchased it in Aug 08 and only used it a dozen times. Perfect working order! The horses love it, but my son needs braces more! 2 hoses, a dual and a single, set of tall leg wraps (go over hocks and knees), set of utility wraps, and a set of hock wraps. Comes with a great carrying case. Comes with battery pack and also the power cord to just plug into the wall. No knicks or dings what-so-ever! Barely used! Email for pics. This unit, the Professional, can be viewed on www.gamereadyequine.com goes for $4710 + tax came to $4885, will sell my game ready for $3900 + buyer will pay the shipping!

Interested in your Game Ready. What is your best price, and where are you located?

Thanks,
Carol

Re: Re: Game Ready System (Equine) For Sale! Barely used!!

We are located in south lyon, mi

Re: Re: Game Ready System (Equine) For Sale! Barely used!!

do you still have this, if so are you firm on this price.

Hi Rhonda,
Have you sold your game ready unit yet? If not I would like to purchase it. Let me know either way,
Linda