Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Scam Alert

Just wanted to let everyone know there is a scammer out there. I was contacted by a man named Dave Edword , email address d_edword911@yahoo.com saying he was interested in a high end filly I have for sale on this site. Once I indicated that she was still available he sent an email wanting my banking information, address, phone number, etc. He refused to provide any information about the intended use of the horse, where he was from etc.

This is a complete hoax. I have posted a warning on as many equine sites as I can and am shocked by the number of people who have emailed to say he has tried this with them. Beware!!! Do NOT give this many ANY information or sell him your horse.

Let's hope we can shut him down and keep him from ripping off innocent owners and horses.

Re: Scam Alert

I allso recieved email from him today about a horse i had posted. Am glad i searched for his email address and found this website thanks for the info..