Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
rodeo horse wanted/lease,buy,trade?

I am wanting to get back on the rodeo trail this year and I am looking for a horse to haul with my horse that is seasoned to be a backup. I am bringing my horse back from a injury and need something to back him up. I would like to find something to lease with option to buy or trade/payments,etc. I have some jet of honor mares to sell or trade. Also have a 3 horse living quarter trailer to sell or trade for a 4 horse. I do not want anything with gate,arena problems or issues.

Re: rodeo horse wanted/lease,buy,trade?

What's your cash budget. We don't trade.

I have a nice mare you can see her videos on youtube. Payments, trade on horses or maybe a short term lease while you try her. I am pregnant and going to just ride my colts this year and hopefully have them ready for next year. Big little mud it doestn't matter she can win in all the conditions. NO gate problems or arena works everytime.There are 2 more videos on my youtube thing of her. bigger patterns and in the mud.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zbkmz0g6lk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDg4jKgByhc

Re: Re: rodeo horse wanted/lease,buy,trade?

Michelle, I am very interested in knowing more about your mare. Size,bloodlines,etc. I am trying to find your videos on you tube, but im having trouble because im not real good with computors. Is she a 1D, etc. calaber. hopefully we can work something out. Let me know. Vicky

Re: Re: Re: rodeo horse wanted/lease,buy,trade?

Yes she is 1d. Shes probly 15.1. She is all cow bred but built like a race horse leggy and lean. really little cute head dark chestnut. nice mane and tail. She is listed on barrelhorseworld.com the ad num is 57378. Theres a video on there and link to my youtube. just copy and paste it at the top and it should take you to my videos.

I have a horse you might be interested in. He is 8yr old (coming 9 in may) 15.2hh, 1200 lbs, sorrel gelding. Finished 1D/top 2D barrels, 1D pole benging, heading, heeling, breakaway, ranchwork, etc. Awsome pattern, easy to ride and run. No gate issues, sound and sane. AQHA registered. I would be interested in the 3h LQ trailer for a trade

check out our site www.barrelhorsebrokers.com we also know of or have horses that are not on the site.
What is your price range and your exact criteria?
God Bless