Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
WANTING A BARREL HORSE....

Hi I am 16 years old and i have a barrel horse that is good. but i want a horse that will take me places. my barrel horse is 11 years old and is running 3-D times in open and 3-d in youth in pretty small shows. he is always winning checks but i want to be in the 1-D and he just aint fast enough. my mom is a single mother of 4 kids so we dont have alot of money but im looking for a nice barrel horse or even one i could train myself. thank you! in other post i forgot to say i live in florida and would like it if horse was located in florida aswell! thanks again....

-Korey Jayne

Re: WANTING A BARREL HORSE....

If you want to find one in your state.Go to this site and get on it.

Barrel Racing Buzz.com

There are several on there from Fl and would probably be able to help you.Close to home and help out.
Not soo much drama just some good help.
Try that you will like it

Re: Re: WANTING A BARREL HORSE....

Thank you.

Re: WANTING A BARREL HORSE....

I have lots of horses for sale and would love to help. Ones going to running. I know you don't have a lot of money but what can you spend. I am in georgia not to far from fl. I can email you videos of the horses in your price range.