Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Wanted - Head Horse

I am a USTRC 5 looking for a finshed head horse.Less than 12 years old, 15.1 or taller. That has been hauled. Nothing green.100% Sound, decent looking.Good in the box. Send info and pictures or video and price asap to SBChorses@aol.com

Re: Wanted - Head Horse

Where are you? How far will you travel. I know of a 7-10yo Palamino that's super nice for for $12000.00 and been hauled and won on lots. Wears a #2 shoe and wgts 1200Ibs. They also day work on him lots!!! He's stout, stout and can run!!

Where are you located? I have two. One is grey and the other is black. Both very solid and nice. They are located in Kansas now but may can get them to TExas if needed. Priced at $9,500 and $12,500.

Re: Re: Wanted - Head Horse

Would like to know more about your head horses you have forsale?Thanks

Re: Re: Re: Wanted - Head Horse

I have a head horse for sale also, email me and i can get you more info.

thanks

Re: Re: Re: Re: Wanted - Head Horse

Call me at 9365247077 and we can talk about the head horse you have .

I sent you an email. I also have a really nice AQHA gelding that will be 19 this year that is as solid and sound as they come. Excelllent beginner or practice horse. He also runs barrels, poles and break-a-ways. He has been to the college NFR twice. If you know anyone looking please tell them to call 254-744-2261. I want $3,000 for him.

I have a solid head/heel horse. 13yr old sorrel, gelding. 15.1hh, 1200 lbs. Good for #4 to #7 on either end. Makes your job easy! 100% sound and sane. Contact me at sammyhart21@yahoo.com or call me 303-709-9266.
I am located in Pueblo, CO

jess miser emporia kansas has a smack down horse for sale--620 342 719o