Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Trade: LQ Trailer-1D/Rodeo horse

I am looking for a horse to run and place at "ammy" rodeos this year to help me win the Rookie. Would also being hauling to some big barrel races and a couple jackpots near home during the in between time. I am in school right now so I can't buy out right, so I have decided to do a partial trade for my trailer. It is a 2004 C&C 4-H with a 10' LQ. The dealer that we bought it from just priced it at $40,000 so that is what I want. Has everything you need to go up and down the road and some extras. Email for pictures. The trade would be horse and money. Let me know what you have cause I kind of need something quick. We retired my good horse, and I thought my 4 year old might be ready, but he's not going to be for another month or 2 and the year has already started. If I can't find something soon, then i'll have to wait till next year cause I don't want to give up my rookie card if I don't have enough time to make the finals. The amount of money I will need for the trailer will depend on how good the horse is. I would like the horse to be priced at about $20,000 or less. Might consider something priced around $25,000 if it is proven.

Thank you!

Re: Trade: LQ Trailer-1D/Rodeo horse

hi i have a few horses for sale but im not sure that i am hearing this right .. you want a horse to trade your trailer for and then you want the seller of the horse to give you 20000 ish back if so i cant help ya .. but if im hearing you wrong email me and well work it out