Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
prospect

im looking for a roping prospect 4,5,6 year old must be broke and papered let me know thanks

Re: prospect

Call Marty Miller, he has lots of good ones out of popular resort figure for sale all ages, sex, and colors. 580 704 7463

lots of young horses out there besides marty's. Check out a couple breeders as well. Marty has good horses, but so do alot of other folks.

Take A Look At This One..

Copy and paste the link below in your web browser and it will take you to Horseclicks.com and to the ad for a horse that is really nice. Has had 90 days and is very broke to ride and flashy looking. Bred up right and his as athletic as you could want for anytype of performance horse. Currently tracking calves and learning the barrel pattern. Ad should explain it all.

http://www.horseclicks.com/horses/t8n9j6/

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

lots of young horses out there besides marty's. Check out a couple breeders as well. Marty has good horses, but so do alot of other folks.

Re: Re: prospect

I never said there wasn't other good young horses out there beside his, they ask where some where and the the first place that came to mind seems he must have some of the nicest though Trevor just bought two from him and has about 4 or five other prca calf ropers riding his horse must be nice horses. So dont give him a call leave them for other people.

Take A Look At This One..

I just want to make sure that my NA in my previous post is not confused with the one that made the comment about Marty Miller. So I posted differently this time. I was NOT the one that made the comments about Marty just wanted to clarify that..

Have a nice 3 year old filly. Broke to death and has been hauled. Worked around cattle at stock yard. Any questions email me and i can also send pictures.
$3000

Re: Re: prospect

thanks to all that have posted and disregard my post to much drama for me ill find one on my own thanks again

I have a 9yr old dun mare, well broke, started roping in the arena, good looking, athletic, smart, very quick to learn. She will be easy to finish and haul. 15.2hh, 1300lbs. Solid, sound and sane.

Re: Re: Re: prospect

Hey AP....that's exactly what you are doing. Don't give up on something this stupid. There are lots of young horses out there at a very reasonable price. Some started, some not. With money and the economy being uncertain? People are turning these horses to eliminate the feed bills, etc. As for Marty? Good guy with good horses. But, look around and you can find them all over the place now. Have a good one and don't be easily persuaded(sp).

***sounds sad

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

thanks to all that have posted and disregard my post to much drama for me ill find one on my own thanks again

I have a nice broke 3 year old. She has worked cattle and had a rope thrown off her. She is broke to death and looks to boot. My add is on barrel horse world under alabama. She is a palomino filly.
Thanks

I have a 5 yr old hancock bred filly-brought her from the ranch last august and she has been started slow and right--has had all clint anderson ground work--she has tracked calves--had a rope thrown off her and has logged--she is ready to go--born and raised on the miser ranch in kansas--she is currently in indiana she will trail ride all day and nothing bothers her