Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Wanted-Beginners Head Horse

I have not roped in 12 years. I use to rope calves and quit when my son started hauling hard. Now he's quit and I want to rope again. I need a head horse for me. I'm 65 and need something bomb proof. I don't want to spend alot as I may not continue and would want to sell this horse. I had one located and can't get the lady to call me back. So I'm shopping again. I am serious and not going to waste your time. Pictures will be needed. Age isn't really a concern as looks, easy going & he/she doesn't need constant riding. I have a black mare that's a 4yo -2X Peppy San Badger who's started in calf roping to trade in if interested. She's going to be a super horse with time. This will not be a requirement/factor if I like your horse. Location-San Antonio, TX. jbedford@davesbaking.com (210)415-5309

Re: Found One - Beginners Head Horse

Thanks to so many who responded with emails, pictures, etc. Some of them where just to far away. I located a really nice honest horse today and bought him.

Re: Found One - Beginners Head Horse

Hey John...What you find? Just curious.