Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I Need A Seasoned Calf Horse!!

Hello,
First off let me apologize for this being so lengthy, just wanted to give as much detail as I could. Ok, I am looking for a seasoned calf roping horse (age 8yrs-16yrs old, SOUND as in pass a thorough vet check, preferablly papered and at least 15h and stout made). I am not a trainer and just realized I don't have the time to train a Calf Horse with the job I have and I want to rodeo right now! But before you respond to this listing take note that I am looking to trade not buy. See below what I have to trade, and if either of these horses interests you then feel free to contact me. All three horses have been very well taken care of and are up to date on all shots and vaccinations. I would also sell either or all of the three horses listed below:

Horse #1. - 20yr old (This year) blood bay finished seasoned calf horse. Reg. name "Quxiotes Little Bit" #2871036 (Doc Bar,Reilena,King Quixote,Phil Bailey)breeding. Stands 14.2h and weighs 1150lbs. Has a White star, and three white Pasterns. Solid in box, scores flat footed, runs hard, stops hard and works a good rope. Has competed in just about every type of setup and worked the same everytime! Hauls great, gets along with other horses and is not dominate, stands for farrier and is an easy keeper. Would be a good Jr High, High School, or College rodeo, Amature or practice horse. Has been hauled and won on every level of competition by multiple cowboys and has taught a few kids to rope too! Does not have any performance holes in him when tuned up, but does require minor maintance. Anyone can rope on this horse from a true beginner to a seasoned pro! And he has been taken very good care of. No known Narvicular, or Hock issues and has been recently checked for both. He is also gentle enough for kids and inexperienced adults to trailride on too! Price $6500 OBO

Horse #2. -6yr old (This year) 14.3h (And still growing) and 1100lbs Sorrel gelding with Blaze face and three white socks. Reg. name "Spirits Doc Tivio" #4502572(Poco Tivio,Jewel's Leo Bars,Doc's Hickory, Nowata Star,Dry Doc,Cutter Bill,Scooter S. Royal King). Very athletic and cowy, quick as a cat and flasy looking. Spent 90 days with a local reining trainer. Works very good off of leg pressure and neckreins. Has been tracking calves around the pen and some light breakawaying. Also has been teaching him the barrel pattern and he seems to like it. Very smart horse learns things very quickly. Stands for farrier and is an easy keeper. I have taken my time with him and have not gotten in a hurry. This horse can really shut er' down and get back out of it, and is very quick in his movements. Could go in just about any direction. Make Reasonable Offer!!

Horse #3. - 5yr old (This year)flashy stout made Buckskin gelding 14.3h (still growing) and 1150lbs. No White markings and has black legs. Reg. name "Taco Tuesday" #4522034 (Bandido Leo, Cody Bailey, Clarks Silver Doc, Otoe, Coys Bonanza)breeding. Is currently at Reining horse trainer and has been for almost 90 days. Stands for farrier and is an easy keeper. Works great off leg pressure and will really spin and is very powerful in his stop and can really get back. Trainer thinks he can start showing this horse with 30 more days work in Reining, yes he's that nice! Make Reasonable Offer!!

Would trade and one or maybe two of these horses for a seasoned Calf horse (at least 15hands or bigger) of EQUAL value or sale either of them outright, I have invested alot of money in these horses and looking to get equal trade or price for them!

FMI or to see pics of these horses - Contact me directly at: 501-339-8226 or doubletuffranch@conwaycorp.net

***HORSES LOCATED IN CENTRAL ARKANSAS(CONWAY)***

Thank you and God Bless!!