Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Looking for a Barrel Horse for Lease

I am looking for a barrel horse to lease, short or long term, while my horse recovers from some soreness issues. Willing to insure as well as provide payment for the lease. Also open to a "lease to own" type of arrangement. I do not mind horses with bad habits as long as they do their job in the arena. Needs to be a 1d/2d, open level horse. Thank you!

Re: Looking for a Barrel Horse for Lease

Hi, I have a 16 yr old barrel mare...i ran her in the chsra for 2 years and has done rodeo her whole life. if interested just email me for more info

hey i have a few barrel horses email me and let me know what you are looking for handsoncowgirl@yahoo.com

I have a 9 yr old gelding, 1d/2d, awsome pattern, is having a little gate issues right now but is getting over himself with a little "help". I run him CPRA and a few jackpots. He is automatic and runs fast by himself, even faster when you push. I am willing to lease him out for the winter to the right person. E-mail me sammyhart21@yahoo.com
Must have insurance while being leased.