Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: calf saddle

yes-i would like more info about your saddle. do you have any picts? my email is being crazy today. please call 4178494827

Teresa .. I have a calf saddle made by Fred Werneck. Fred mounts Blair Burk, Tyson Durfey, Cade Swor among others on his Black Horse. If you've seen Blair ride a Blk Gelding? That's Fred's horse. He doesn't make saddles to add to his income. He makes them cause he is very particular what is ridden on his horses. It is a rough-out and is the same/better quality than a Faith, Barnes, etc. I am asking $2950 and it's 1yo and 14 1/2 in seat. I have a second saddle that is as close to a Hogg as you can get. It's 1yo and same seat size. It's built by Randy Harrington and Randy buys his trees from Billy Don Hogg's brother. Same as Billy Don does now. $2000. This saddle is 1/2 hand tooled. If interested I can reach at 210-415-5309

yes i would like some info and picts on the kasp. saddle b22win@yahoo.com

Marty Miller has a Hogg for sale.

do you have his number

580-704-7463 Marty Miller
**$3500 is his asking price

~~~~~I had another call tonight from a guy who has a 2008' Howard Council $7000 1/3 tooled he's selling. He's in Mesquite, TX.

***Rick had a fully tooled saddle in his shop a month or so back $6500 (used).