Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
HIGH SCHOOL RODEO BARREL/POLE/BREAK-AWAY HORSE WANTED ASAP

POSTED AUG. 17, 09 - WANTED ASAP - safe, reliable HSR horse for a 12 yr old girl that has lots of ranch riding experience but is new to the rodeo arena. She wants to do poles, barrels & some break-away roping. Horse must be safe at the gate & be as push button as possible. Preferrably located in the Northern USA as we are in Saskatchewan, Canada. Email me with details to goinridin@sasktel.net. Should be 7 - 17 yrs old and we are paying cash and hoping for that once in a lifetime steal of a deal!

Re: HIGH SCHOOL RODEO BARREL/POLE/BREAK-AWAY HORSE WANTED ASAP

Have you found your horse I know of one the girl is selling to raise money to futurity her young horses the horse is a rodeo barrel horse pole horse been hauled to rodeos and headed on by a 7 triad and is a pretty salty breakaway horse. email me for her number ellerperformance@aol.com

Have you found a horse yet? I have a 7yo mare that has been started on the barrels and going around them very well, started on the poles, and has also been breakawayed and team roped on (headed and heeled on).
Email me if you are interested.

Thanks!!!

Hope

The Horse is located in ND as well.

Thanks

Have you found a horse yet? I might have a horse for you. He is 14, Automatic barrels and poles. Won me a state title in the breakaway and goat tying, top 15 in the nation breakaway my senior year. Email me for details.

Have a really nice barrel and roping horse for sale. Her name JIG- 14.0 h black and white 8 years old. Super fun mare. She is quick footed and smart would take no time to make her a pole horse. She is just the right size for a goat tying horse.
To see pictures and videos please go to www.outriderministries.com see the HORSE PASTURE page.
If interested call 830-279-2664.
Thank you and Merry Christmas!

if you have not found the right horse. we have a 1d
gelding for sale. retiring and selling our top
horse now. sold others last year. kids have been
showing most of these.

some rodeo experience no problem no close rodeo
wpra shown. ibra, nbha, acbr

I have an 11 yo AQHA mare. Outstanding breakaway/barrel horse. Been worked on poles. Super broke, been used on ranch, heads, heels and calf ropes. Safe for kids, quiet at the gate. A family friend took her to Shawnee and the NHSFR 2010 in breakaway roping. King and doc hickory bred. $16500. Call for more info 765-650-1321.