Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
beginner calf horse wanted

i am an adult beginner calf roper, and am looking for a horse, that is solid, sound, and would allow me to practice quite a bit at home, but still be competitive at the rodeos. i am in missouri.

Re: beginner calf horse wanted

I think I might have what you're looking for and he's priced very reasonable at $6500.00 . He's had ropers of all different skill levels not only rope on him in the practice pen but at rodeo's as well. He will be used this weekend at a Calf Roping clinic in Conway, Arkansas where my 11 yr old nephew will be using him. He has taught two of my younger nephews to rope. He has worked the same at all different types of setups (indoor/outdoor or long score/short score) and with different riders of different skill levels. Doesn't need constant tuning, can be turned out for months on end and has no buck or rear etc.. Is also very kid broke too. He is a Blood Bay 14.2 hands and about 1150lbs. and has some chrome on him. Very good looking horse and very well taken care of. If you would like to any additional info please feel free to call me 501-339-8226

I have two calf horses for sale. Both of them have been won on at rodeos. My good Horse is a 8 year old sorrel grade gelding I Have hauled this horse for 3 years and won aproximately 25000 roping calves at jackpots and rodeos. He is also an amazing heel and head horse i would like 25,000 obo all offers considered. I also have a 6 year old chestnut mare for sale i just started hauling her this spring she is becoming my number horse with time I have only won about 2500 on her so far roping calves but aproximately 4000 heeling on she is my number one heel horse. I am asking 12000 obo. I am selling these horses beceause of some legal fees I have to pay and cant afford to use them again until my fees are paid unfortunately all offers are considered please email me at HTPerformance@aol.com

we have a clients horse to sell 8yo heavy made smart chic o lena gelding been roped on 4 years at hs and junior rodeos 4500. fun safe n alot of future 4500. we are 8 hours from saint louis 419-902-0188

thanks to all who took the time to respond and tell me about their horses. i have purchased a horse, and hope he works out. thanks again to all