Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
WANTED: heading horse (trades/partial trades)

Looking for a heading horse, preferably one that is pretty solid but one thats started in the heading box is fine too. Nothing over 16 yrs old, prefer something over 15hh. Must be registered. Partial trades or trades. Have a couple horses to trade/partial trade with. If you have something that would work and are interested in a trade/partial trade email for more info on what I have.

thanks

God Bless

Janelle

Re: WANTED: heading horse (trades/partial trades)

Call Jaime Macias (Floresville, TX.) @ 830-391-2331. He has several. Depends on what you have if he'll take a trade as partial pmt. Jaime is a good honest guy!!

A second guy who has a couple nice head horses is Victor Ynfante (Marion, TX.) @ 210-241-7150. Same deal if he'll take a trade.

Good luck!!

Re: WANTED: heading horse (trades/partial trades)

I have exactly what you are looking for 8 year old Roan Gelding Hancock bred 15.1 hands and broke to death any level of rider can rope on him. I will sell or trade I need a calf horse or barrel horse. Call me at 662-488-5802