Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
looking for barrel prospect

i am looking for a young barrel prospect to start on barrels if you have something please let me know thanks

Re: looking for barrel prospect

What size ,and price range? Thanks

I have three colts that will be three in the spring all ridden outside, gathered cows, loping circles and trotting through the pattern nice. check out my website www.y-yquarterhorses.com

I have an exceptionally well bred filly. She is 5 y/o dark charcoal grey. She had 2 outs on the track as a 2 year old. She is gentle, loves people and attention. She stands 16'1. She is an own daughter of "Illegal Runaway" and has Beduino, Streakin Six, Hempen and First Down Dash all on her papers. She is slow loping the pattern and rides well outside the arena in the wheat pasture. No vices, just needs to be finished. Priced to sell at $3500.00. Email or call me at 432 638 9647 if interested.

I have a 4yr old red dun gelding for sale for $4000. You can do whatever you want on him and he takes it all in stride. He is currently loping through the pattern and starting to add speed. If you would like more info on him please email or go to barrelhorseworld.com and look for Freckles Chunkosugar.

I have a 9yr old dun w/black points mare that I have started on barrels. All she needs is finishing touches and hauled. I take her with me to local jackpots and lope her but am just starting to add speed to her barrel. She really hunts a barrel and I ran a low 18 on her last time I took her out. She is a big girl but can really move out. I have been working her on barrels and breakaway. She is AQHA registered MH Smokin McQue. and is foundation bred. She has plenty of big names on her papers.
I know she is probably a little father along than you are looking for but I thought I would let you know about her. I have her priced at $5000. but may be negotiable.
I just have too many horses to work right now. I am not in need of selling her but saw your ad and am always willing to help someone else looking for their next one.
Thanks

Victor Ynfante has several. Call him 210-241-7150

I have a 4yr old gelding thats super laid back and easy to get along with that has a great start on barrels. You can see videos of him on youtube by searching for Freckles Chunkosugar. We really need to sell him, so let us know what you think!

4 yr old gelding with Dash Ta Fame, Proudest Effort, Jet Landing on his papers.

Dear looking for barrel prospects,-
What kind of horse are you looking for? I have several 3 year olds for sale, know all the events just need to be seasoned. Then they will be ready to run. I have dun, palomino, buckskin, sorrel w/stocking feed. All are AQHA registered horses. For more information please call or email me Shonnak@aol.com or - 936-391-0094

Barrel prospects 3 year olds. Broke ready to train be riding them on 4 different events, barrels, poles and odd events no roping yet. Good natured all farm raised. AQHA registerd. We have several colors to choose from. Palomino, Carmilo, sorrel, buckskin and many more. For more information please contact Shonnak@aol.com or 936-391-0094

Plantersville, TX Area

i have many 3 yr olds for sale . some with superior race bloodlines and others with doc o dynamite. i have a couple of sorrels and a bay and a gray but the gray is already running.

AQHA 2008 Bay Roan Dun filly .. Two ID Bartender/Jackie Bee on top and Dash for Cash on bottom. Bulldog type build