Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Looking to trade Super Nice 6yr old rodeo prospect for 3 or 4 horse trailer

I am looking to sell or trade my lightly started 6yr old Calf Roping Sorrel gelding. Asking $5000.00 obo or will trade for a nice used 3 or 4 horse slant horse trailer (Bumper pull or gooseneck SLANT ONLY)of equal value. Registered name is "Spirits Doc Tivio" and he is Sorrel with a blaze face, a sock on the front and two white stockings on back legs. Built like a tank as you can see in the pics if I added them right. Good feet and plenty of bone! Has had calves roped and tied down on and have ran a few (less than 10) from the box but not from the corner. This is one very athletic horse! Can really get his butt in the ground and get out of it. Works great off leg pressure too! No buck or kick and easy on the farrier. I just bought a new pick up and need a trailer to go to rodeos. For more information please call 501-339-8226 or email at (doubletuffranch@conwaycorp.net)
Thank you

Pictures available upon reques.

For Sire's Pedigree Link:
http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/cutter+tivio

For Dam's Pedigree Link:
http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/daisy+doc+freckles

Re: Looking to trade Super Nice 6yr old rodeo prospect for 3 or 4 horse trailer

where are you located ?

Re: Looking to trade Super Nice 6yr old rodeo prospect for 3 or 4 horse trailer

Sorry it took me so long to respond, I am located in Conway, Arkansas. Its about 30 miles north of Little Rock. I will be taking this horse to a guy in Tulsa, next weekend 5/8/2010 to further him along in his Calf Roping. If you have any other questions please feel free to call me 501-339-8226.