Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: WANTED: youth calf horse

Hello,
I noticed your add and decided to reply with info about my very nice calf horse. I have a very nice and solid Blood Bay gelding with a star and two white socks and one back white pastern. He's a papered horse and 18 or 19 years old, 14.2 hand and very stout made and will weigh around 1150-1175lbs. This horse has been in everytype of situation you could put a rope horse in and he's never flinched. He is a true winner!!! Has had a ton of money won on him by multiple cowboys of all levels of competition. And he can take alot of runs in the practice pen and will not get hot in the box. He makes the same run every trip nomatter what the skill level aboard him. Turn him out for 6 mons and he's the same when you get him back up. Very VERY kid broke and has taught my 11yr old nephew when he was 8yrs old how to, and 5 of my younger friends and family to rope too. No box problems whatsoever, scores flat footed, quick across the line but very smooth and level headed. Can make him free or tight with the change of a bit and he can flat drag his butt. Asking $6500.00 and he's a registered horse very good looking. Registered name is Quixotes Little Bit. Have calves if you want to try him at my place. Only reason he is for sale is I have two younger horses i'm training and will hopefully be hauling next year. He does require minor maintance but for a horse his age and occupation it should be expected. Horse located in Central Arkansas 30 miles north of our Capitol City Little Rock. FMI please call 501-339-8226

I have a 9 year old seasoned finished won on and easy to ride calf horse he is 14.2 and weighs 1000lbs works a ton of rope and can stop. eamil or call for info 5096752204 located on colorado

This Calf Horse's price has been lowered drastically for quick sale! Will take $4500.00 for him!!!