Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Did You Find A Head Horse For Your Son?

Buddy,
I was just wondering if you found a Head horse for your son yet? If not I have a very nice 7yr old solid one that I'm wanting to sell. Registered name is "Jose Stormin Duchess" AQHA #4370674. Bloodlines Include (Peppy San Badger, Doc's Hickory, Jose Uno, Cutter Bill, Jackie Bee, Star Duster (Twice)x Oklahoma Star,and Steel Dust) She is a Sorrel mare 14.3 hands and very stout 1150lbs and doesn't act mareish at all. Very pretty headed, good bone, perfect confirmation heckuva handle on her and anyone can ride. She scores like a rock flat footed leaves the box flat and can really run, pull and face. Absolutely no box or health issues. Sound and sane. Asking $8500.00 for her. I am also starting to rope calves on her as she can really run and stop too. Pictures available upon request.

FMI Call 501-339-8226 or email @
doubletuffranch@conwaycorp.net