Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Wanted-Seasoned Calf Horse

I'm in need of a seasoned calf horse. I have some cash as well as a young 6yo to trade that is a really bad dude, but green. He was started and hauled by Jason Hanchey and is real mild mannered and easy going. Big stop and can run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Scores good on a light hand. Works a good rope just right. He's got a good future with someone who isn't needing to haul him a bunch just yet. Jason won about $5000 on him already.

Re: Wanted-Seasoned Calf Horse

Here's a number to a guy I rope with a lot. He's got a super nice grulla calf horse that he would like to sell that has been hauled to a bunch of pro rodeos including the dodge national circuit finals. His number is 208-250-1538 and his name is Clay Schricker.

To: Cameron

I would need to trade in a super nice young started horse. This gentleman more than likely would want to sell outright w/ no trades. I bought a horse about 3 months ago from an NFR cowboy and he fixed the horse to show. After getting him home....he was horrible and this guy wouldn't take him back. Also, I'm in So. TX.

FOUND ONE/THANKS