Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Looking for young calf horse

I have a 5 year old bay gelding that i have been training on for the past summer and fall. He is registered paint. I have ben using him primarly as a heel and breakaway horse to practice on. I have knot roped a bunch and logged him some. needs someone to take him on to the next level. He is a super broke horse, plenty of speed and good mind. been hauled around and seen some sights and he can stop. i would like 4000 for him. I also have a 10 year old that i would like 6 for I have college rodeod on. sorrel and registered. If you have any interest please let me know. I can get you some video if you like. They are both good horses just need someone with more time. I am going to school and i doubt i will have the time to rodeo for a while. my phone number is 620-200-2028