Return to Website

Tennessee College Republicans Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Tennessee College Republicans Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ford?

Guys I really feel like we are losing sight of why we are Republicans. We do not support Democratic candidates because their platform is one that we strongly disagree with. It is a party where beliefs include strong government control, a lack of morality, "helping" the poor by taking from the upper classes, and disrespect for our troops. As members of the GOP, we encourage business and thrift for prosperity, providing jobs that will really help the lower classes rather than handouts, and building character by fighting for man's independence.
Look at the reality here! We are Republicans because of the platforms which we stand upon. For this reason, we do not support Democrats. Ford is a Democrat and while some may feel he's a "good guy," he is not an advocate for the principles in which we stand. Corker, Bryant, Hilleary, and Moder are all amazing candidates who will put their heart and soul into representing the values of the GOP in Washington. They certainly do have the capability of defeating Ford (someone mentioned indictments in DC for Repubs, but look at Ford's family background as well as the number of exposed corrupt Dems).
I encourage you all to stay true to your roots and remember what made America strong: independence and freedom. I don't want anyone telling me that a government can control things better than I can and that is the underlying principle behind the Left.

Some resources for the Senate Race

Hey guys,

I think this a pretty good resource for keeping up-to-date on the Senate race - LINK.

In particular, check out the unofficial blogs of our outstanding Republican candidates below:
Blogging for Bryant
Conservatives for Corker
The Van Wagon (for Van Hilleary)

All of them are great resources for the state race. Hope this helps!