Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
EPI

Does anyone have any experience with EPI, exocrine pancreatic insufficiency...I have a freind who's puppy was just diagnosed with this...

Re: EPI

I have no experience, but you can read more about it at the link below. This "Consultant" link is very helpful when you want to know more about different diagnoses.

http://www.vet.cornell.edu/consultant/Consult.asp?Fun=Cause_2646&spc=Canine&dxkw=exocrine&sxkw=&signs=

Re: EPI

I have a 5yr old Senior Hunter that has it. He was 3yrs old and after we got the Hunting title he was diagnosed with it. All of sudden he lost lots of weight, could keep the weight on him. I have him on PancreVedPowder which I was buying a bottle a month, it costs about $100.00 for the bottle.
Well, now it is like he needs very little of the powder and is doing great. A bottle that lasted a month for me, now lasts 3 or 4months. He is doing great!

Thanks,
Claudia

Re: Re: EPI

Claudia, Where did you find PancreVedPowder for $100.00? So far it's costing me $150 for 12oz. bottle that last approx. 24 days. How long before your dog used less of the product?

LeiLani