Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tyson Farms Labradors - Sandy Tyson (Scott???)

I'm trying to locate a personal friend of mine, Sandy Tyson of Tyson Farms Labradors & Gun Dogs. Last I heard she remarried (after the death of her late husband Tom). Rumor has it her new last name is Scott, but I can't even verify that. Last known address was in Georgetown, TX, again, rumor has it she is now in Arizona. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Anyone interested in their personal health &/or that of their pets, please visit my website (www.vitalcarbs4life.com &/OR www.glyco.com/selfhealth4life - copy and paste url in browser) - vet calls are done first Thursday of every month; People calls are done on Monday and Thursday at 8 PM, CST - Toll FREE - 877-626-6246. These calls are worth it, as is a stop to my sites... Thank you.

God Bless and good luck to each and everyone who reads this post - please try to help me find my friend. Thanks, Cindy (Marcukaitis) Arceneaux - 228-697-0212 with any information or any questions about my site.

Re: No Advertisements

"Please do not use this Forum to place any form of advertisements."

Are you unable to understand the rules of this forum about NO ADVERTISING.

Re: Tyson Farms Labradors - Sandy Tyson (Scott???)

Were ever able to locate Sandy Tyson (Scott?)? Do you know does she still breed labs?

What a cheap and shady way to sneak an ad into the forum.

If anybody knows Sandy, make sure you e-mail her and let her decide whether or not she wants contact with this person. Sounds very fishy to me.

Re: Re: Tyson Farms Labradors - Sandy Tyson (Scott???)

This is really sad. We purchased a lab from Sandy years ago when she lived in Nebraska. Best dog anyone could ever ask for. I had hoped to make contact to see is she still have any of the same bloodline. How paranoid can you get Breeder XY.....

Contact The Heart Of Texas Lab Club--they would know best. Keri Schooler at Copperstill Labradors or Darlene Harper at Goldust. I bet the could point you in the right direction.

Well, it raised red flags for me when you said she was a personal friend, yet you didn't know her name or where she lived.

And in general, never hand out personal contact information to someone you don't know. These days it could be dangerous.

In this case, give the information to Sandy and she can choose to make contact or not.

Re: Re: Tyson Farms Labradors - Sandy Tyson (Scott???)

I never said I was a personal friend. I was just responding to an earlier post that was more than a year earlier. You need to read the posting threads clearly before you respond so rashly.

I'll forward this thread to Sandy. She can contact the person if it is indeed a friend. :)

Sorry Julie, I mean to refer to the OP.

Wow - this was an old post to start with!

Good catch, Nancy. I didn't even notice that!

I am so glad I happened up this blog. I too have been looking for Sandy Tyson. We adopted one of her beautiful retired male labs 12 years ago. I just wanted to send her a picture and to tell her what a fine dog Scooter was. He passed away two years ago, and we still miss him.

If someone could pass along my email to her, that would be great. I really don't want anything. I just want to thank her. I think of her so often and the joy she brought to our family by being such a fine breeder.... and adoption agency. :)

Thank you,
Amy

This thread is more than a year old!!!

Try 2.5 years old! Wow

Old posts, but I went ahead and e-mailed Sandy the names and e-mail addresses of the people attempting to reconnect with her. She can decide now.

Lol
Try 2.5 years old! Wow
I think the original post is more than 3 years old as it is posted Feb 2007...

Breeder XY
What a cheap and shady way to sneak an ad into the forum.

If anybody knows Sandy, make sure you e-mail her and let her decide whether or not she wants contact with this person. Sounds very fishy to me.

It's not a working website for goodness sakes and an old post. Try checking before you point your finger and by bringing it back up someone was looking to cause problems. Sheish!