Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bidens are getting German Shepherd pup from BREEDER

you can google it. They have selected a month-old puppy from a breeder and will get it later, when it is older and after the breeder has given it some training.

OBama's are getting a labrador retriever from me!!!

They wanted to pick it up on Christmas Eve. It will only be 5 weeks old then, but I said it was ok, they are the presidents of the US, right?

I sold them a Silver Lab.

I have not gotten the hip clearances back yet on either parents, so I hope they don't end up with a crippled lab.

One of the parents is a little hyper, but it should be ok.

They wanted to also have a silver lab that had yellowish/green eyes, which this one has.

NOT...eh...got ya there for a minute didn't I?
Couldn't resist.

Re: Bidens are getting German Shepherd pup from BREEDER

WHO CARES?????

LOL! wow, you missed the point

roflmao. you missed the point, read again

too funny

just goes to show you some can't take a joke, much less be happy for someone...if it were TRUE. Oh my gosh, how funny

I am really going to be giving Obama a Black puppy dog. It only cost me $35,000 - I sent the check to the F---ing Governor of Illinois.

Merry Christmas

It looks like they were being responsible in picking their puppy. Good for them!

yeah right, like they went to the kennel to pick the pup...doubt it. Hope so, though...

I doubt THEY picked the pup.

In my experience, all celebrities have gone through their "secretaries" to come get pups from me. They never seem to come in person.
Ive even had celebrities fly their secretary out here to PICK their pups for them. I don't let them do this anymore.

I hope they actually go themselves. That would be the right thing to do. I hate when I don't get to meet the actual owner, I usually don't go through with the sale if they can't come meet me in person.
It happens soooo often. Its not that I want to "meet the celebrity" I just want to meet the new owner, just like ANY new puppy buyer who gets a pup from me, you know?

Its funny...when "_____" celebrity calls me, they think that just because of who they are they are "qualified to have my puppy", and I don't even treat them ANY differently, and try to purposely sound un-impressed (not rudely, just treat them like any person), so they know that who they are does not necessarily make them qualified to have one of my pups.
Funny but true story...I have this famous football announcer guy show up at my house to get a pup one time, I don't have a CLUE, my husband just about crapped a brick, and I'm like, "who is he?" embarrassing, but true. I think the guy liked being "not noticed' actually.

Re: yeah right, like they went to the kennel to pick the pup...doubt it. Hope so, though...

Just google her name. Her kennel comes up and Biden holding the puppy.

Re: Re: yeah right, like they went to the kennel to pick the pup...doubt it. Hope so, though...

Well speaking of celebrity inquiries. I had Bruce Willis e-mail inquiring about a puppy. Turned out to be the wrong "Bruce Willis" but I printed off the -email and showed it to my boys anyway. They thought my labs and I were really special for a long, long time!!!!!

Valerie - Bibsmom