Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Congratulations, Caspar and his crew!

I just heard that Silronray's Van the Man earned his second major today at Tidewater - and went BOB as well. Congratulations to breeder/owner Sylvia and to owner/handler Matt as well as all the "team" that has made Caspar a second home here in the states.

Re: Congratulations, Caspar and his crew!

Thank you so much for the announcement and the phone call! I spoke to Sylvia this morning but now can't
get through to France! She and Ariane will be on
cloud nine!

Big thank you to Matt and to Deven Grimaldi as well!
Deven kept the major from breaking by entering her
boy who did NOT want to play today! Thank you!

WooHoo Caspar, WooHoo Matt!

Re: Re: Congratulations, Caspar and his crew!

thanks maureen & becky! just cheking the emails before taking dogs out and getting the horses in! so happy to hear the good news!

Congrats to Caspar, Matt & Sylvia. Also a special thanks to Deven.

For those of your who couldn't be there . . . when this group is together, we have a ball and everyone wins! Win or lose, I would show with all of you any day of the week!

Congrats to all!!

Thats fabulous news, Congrats to all!! I didn't realize he was still here, he is staying with Matt?

Re: Re: Congratulations, Caspar and his crew!

Caspar is still here, staying with Matt. He has sired some beautiful puppies. All clearances, including EIC clear...now we have both majors...NEED to get him finished as his owners are missing him terribly. He is the sweetest boy you could ever want!

Re: Re: Re: Congratulations, Caspar and his crew!

Congratulations Matt!! I'm sure you are still on Cloud 9!! Glad we were there to cheer you on today.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Congratulations, Caspar and his crew!

How close is Casper to becoming a Champion now?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Congratulations, Caspar and his crew!

I want to say a big THANK YOU to all of Caspars American team, especially to Matt who looks after him so well.
They will be back for Crufts and I am looking so much forward to get him im my arms, again....sadly missed by my daughter.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Congratulations, Caspar and his crew!

hugs and congratulations to caspar, matt arianne and sylvia from finland fans. wonderful.
big foot labradors and ritva

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Congratulations, Caspar and his crew!

He has both majors and a total of 10 points now. Great job Matt!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Congratulations, Caspar and his crew!

thanks to all for kind messages/emails etc! although i dont have a clue what he needs now to finish for title ... it is so good to hear you all are so supportive reg Caspar in the USA! THANKS!!

Way to go and congratulations. Is he ever coming up to Canada to show.