Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rianna Noel Schiele

Many already know that Linda Schiele's granddaughter was born prematurely and later on developed cancer. She lost her long battle with cancer early this morning. Linda has asked me to relay this information onto everyone. I will sending a flower arrangement, if anyone wants to contribute to the fund, let me know.

The visitation will be at Baue Funeral Home beginning at 1:30 p.m. She didn't know how long that would last. The Funeral will be on Saturday at 10:30 at a church in St. Charles, Linda couldn't remember the name. None of this information is confirmed as of yet, so if anything changes, I will let you all know.

This is a terrible time of year to lose a loved one, especially a child. She was suffering and it's a blessing that God took her when he did regardless of the time of year. God Bless all of you!

Anyone needing further information, please feel free to call me 314-805-6474.

Patty Wilcox

Re: Rianna Noel Schiele

My deepest sympathies to Linda and her family. Godspeed little one.

Debbie

Re: Re: Rianna Noel Schiele

I'm so very sorry for you and your family's loss Linda. God bless your little one.

Martina

I am so sorry to hear about your loss, Linda. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Big, big hugs

Re: Re: Rianna Noel Schiele

Linda

I am so sorry for the loss of your grandaughter,my deepest condolences and prayers to you and your family.

Re: Re: Re: Rianna Noel Schiele

Here's the note from Katrina, Rianna's mother.

Dear Family, Friends and All Rianna Supporters

Early Tuesday morning Rianna went peacefully to Jesus. She was greatly loved by all that knew her, and she will be missed. Thank you all for your continued support and prayers. We invite all to join us in celebrating a wonderful life that touched so may in so few of days. Rianna Noel Schiele's service will be at Baue funeral home off of the north service road at 70 and cave springs (http://baue.com/_mgxroot/page_10875.html). All are welcome to visit anytime between 1:30-8:00 pm December 26. The funeral service will be held 10:30 AM December 27 at Assumption Parish in O'Fallon Mo(http://www.assumptionbvm.org/web2/index.php).

Re: Re: Re: Re: Rianna Noel Schiele

I was asked to post Linda's address, in case anyone wanted to send a personal card directly to Linda. Well, here it is 44 Sungrove Maryland Heights, Missouri 63043.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Rianna Noel Schiele

My thoughts and prayers are with you, I'm so sorry for your loss.

I am so very sorry for your loss.

Re: Re: Re: Rianna Noel Schiele

My Sincere condolences and sympathy to the whole family.

My deepest sympathies to Linda and her family in this tme of need.

I'm so very sorry

Godspeed little Rianna. The family will be in my prayers.

Re: I'm so very sorry

Sorry for your loss of little Rianna. My sympathy and my prayers will be with you and the family.