Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Gerlinde Hockla

This was just emailed to me this am from Tony Emilio, who was very good friends with Gerlinde.

It is with deep sadness that I report the passing of my good friend,Gerlinde,early this morning. I will let you know more information as it develops.
A note of condolence can be sent to :
William Hockla
182 Zaicek Road
Ashford,Ct. 06278

Tony

Gerlinde was one of the finest handlers i ever knew. She will be remembered by many people and many dogs she touched!!

Jen

Re: Gerlinde Hockla

I didn't know her other than to have friendly chit chat at the shows, but her demeanor was obvious. She was a kind gentle soul and always had a special bond with the dogs on her lead. A very special lady for sure.
My heart goes out to her family.
Doggie heaven has another angel.

Gerlinde was a wonderful and giving woman with a really great sense of humor and the best hand with dogs. I always enjoyed seeing and chatting with her. I'm so sad. Godspeed, Gerlinde.

Oh, I'm so sorry :( Gerlinde was such an admirable and nice person... I loved chatting with her in the ring and ringside... May she truly rest in peace with a very healthy body and all her dearest Labradors and other favorite dogs and people of years gone by... My warmest wishes go out to her husband, Tony, and all other family and great friends.

Re: Re: Gerlinde Hockla