Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CUTTER

..is doing GREAT and feeling good! He turns 15 on January 4th SO we are celebrating in Palm Springs after the labs show...under the tent. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG BOY!!!!

If You are at the PS show.....come celebrate Cutter's Birthday!!!

Re: CUTTER

Oh I wish we could be there to celebrate with you and Cutter Christine!

Give him a smooch from us Canucks! Lynn and Colleen

That is so wonderful. Give that sweet boy a big hug.
How great to have him for such a nice long time. Happy Birthday !

Happy birthday old man! You are one great dog! I am so happy I have hung out with you and gotten to know just what a great dog you are!

Sorry we cannot attend your party but we will be there in spirit!

Toni and Lorraine

Give the big old boy a kiss for me! I can't believe it's been so many years since he spent a few days with me! Happy Birthday, Cutter!

Happy Birthday Big Guy!!! I'll be there to share the celebration!!

Happy birthday Cutter you big handsome boy!

Re: Re: CUTTER

Happy Birthday handsome boy. He still looks as good as ever!!
Hugs and smooches on your bd.
xoxo dana

Re: Re: Re: CUTTER

What a Wonderful Plan for such a Great Boy! Hope he will have a Great time at his party. He deserves it all and more. Happy Birthday Healthy Boy Cutter!

Re: Re: Re: Re: CUTTER

Happy Birthday Cutter!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: CUTTER

Hi Christine,

I've been thinking about Cutter lately, because I knew his birthday was coming up. Great to know he's still doing good and healthy. I hope my boys have the longevity that their dad has. Give him a big hug from me.

Wish I was down there since we have 50 below up here!

Have fun and Happy New Year.
Donna

Re: Re: CUTTER/BICA

..and the great news is Toni and Lorraine are breeding Cutter to their also CH JH beautiful girl BICA!!! NEXT WEEK! And the good genes go on and on!!!

I'll be there, Christine (looking forward to seeing you!), and am looking forward to another great Cutter b-day bash! That boy really knows how to throw a party! -Julie

happy birthday