Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Need Speciality Dates Please

I need to put in for vacation time at work.
Could someone tell me what are the dates for the following Lab speciality shows?
Potomac-April
Miami Valley-May
Pittsburg-June
thank you very much!

Re: Need Speciality Dates Please

check dates on Jill's web site under "specialties". Also go to the web sites of each speacialty you mentioned, they may have them there for next year.

Potomac is Ap 8-10 with breeder seminar the 7th

Re: Re: Need Speciality Dates Please

For such simple things to look up, seems like if you know the names of these specialties already, you should know how to look them up too

It's New Years eve, can't you be nice???

Maybe the poster made a New Year's resolution to be nice, and it won't start until midnight.

http://wiscoy.com/specialtyshowcalendar0809.html

Re: Re: Need Speciality Dates Please

Don't forget the Charleston show the 24th and 25th in S.C. Coastal South Carolina Labrador Retriever Club supported entry show is so much fun. Outside with our own rings and sweepstakes added. As much like a specialty as you could ever want. Lots of southern hospitality added also. Breeder judges too.
Then the Piedmont in Feb. so don't miss getting out of the cold weather. We hope.

I am sorry if my request bothered someone.
I did look at both the Miami Valley and Pitts Lab Club web sites and could not find the dates for 2009 listed.
I did find the dates for the Potomac show right after my request.
I did not know about Jill's link to this type of info.
Thank you to those who were helpful and to the one that was annoyed-Have a nice day!
I have always thought that this list is very informative and will overlook someone having a bad day.
My very best to all the posters for a Happy, healthy and prosperous (sp?) New Year.