Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hit count for Spotlight dogs

How is it possible for one dog to have about 93 hits, and another dog to have over 3500 in about 12 hours? Do these hit counts really work? Why such a discrepancy?

Re: Hit count for Spotlight dogs

As I looked at the Spotlight dogs there were only two that I hit. Maybe some dogs have more interest than others. I can't see that it is unreasonable.

Having trouble bringing up the Spotlight ads?

Maybe my computer is on the blink? I can't get them up?????? I think someone said you hit the F12 key plus another one on the computer???????????

Well I clicked on a dog and it said 135 and then I clicked on it again and it said 136, seems to work to me. The dog with 3000 hits jumped out on the page to me because of his stance, I'm sure im not the only one that clicked on him first.

it's possible that the counter was not reset. With 50 counters to add and reset , it is possible that I missed one. If you would be so kind as to point out which one is out of whack (and save me from going through all 50 of them again) I'd appreciate it.

-J

Re: Re: Hit count for Spotlight dogs

Brookberries Perfect Impression and Adventures Pull The Trigger. Maybe be more, but those are the two I saw.

Hi Jill..

http://www.wiscoy.com/spotlight/dockjjan.html

The header graphic isnt coming in on this link.

I need to hire some of you guys as **proof readers** Thanks for the help.

-J

I'm not the one. I just emailed someone and told them they needed to "sing" a contract and send it back to me.

Mike

Welcome Jill!

Your website is absolutely stunning!