Comment
Any Sat results Deland Shows?

Anyone?

Re: Any Sat results Deland Shows?

What time are they showing?

9:00 AM

WD for a major was Robnie's Two Thumbs Up at Moonlit(Siskel) - owned by Susan Bennington and Bonnie Anthony
WB/BOW for her third major was Gateway's Smokin' Hot(Sizzle) - owned by Patty Streufert and Susan Bennington

I wasn't told who went BOB or BOS

Congratulations to Lynne Greskevitch -- looks like she had a very good day!

Thanks for the update. Congrats to all the winners!

Re: Re: Any Sat results Deland Shows?

Congrats to the winners! Thanks for posting Patty, nice win! I hope everyone at the shows is enjoying this lovely Florida January weather.
Lisa M

Congratulations to Rusty Howard And Jenifer Howard those two can finish anything.

Yes, isn't it nice that they restrict themselves to showing top-notch dogs anyway!

Sour grapes showing up once again! LOL

I was going to say something, but it looks like ??? already beat me to it!!
Why can't the aour grapes go somewhere else??
Don't they have a forum for miserable people no one wants to speak to??

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Yes, isn't it nice that they restrict themselves to showing top-notch dogs anyway!

Sour grapes showing up once again! LOL

Re: Re: Re: Any Sat results Deland Shows?

If your talking about my comment I meant that in a positive light I have not seen there dog but I hear they do a Super job!!

Well, by saying they can "finish anything" generally implies lack of quality of what they are showing - that they are showing inferior specimens. I suggest you look up the dogs that won and see what they look like and see if you have anything in your kennel that is comparable, then we'll talk

Ummmmmm, guys? Just an observation...everytime we talk about a Florida show, it deteriorates...maybe be a little more gentle, less quick to jump? The poster may not have realized how it "sounded" in text.....benefit of the doubt since the rest of the message was very positive. Just a thought, you know, we really aren't so bad here in Florida.
JMHO

In the name of sour grapes Ouch!! I think Siskel is a wonderful outstanding boy can't say enough about him. I have not heard of the bitch, Geeze louise

Understand how you feel....a little slip of grammar or intent and WOW....reactions are intense. Just be careful, phrase carefully and proofread.

Seems you don't need the usual Florida "group" to get your panties in a bundle. LOL!!!!

so very sad....

Here's the bitch:

http://www.moonlitlabradors.com/sizzle.html

Lovely girl, thanks for the link. I'm looking forward to seeing all these great Labs and folks in Brooksville next week.

Does anyone know who went BOB?

and who is the Florida "group". Please enlighten Us.

I'd like to know if I'm in it.

she's cute, thanks for the links congratulations.

BOB was CH Robnie's Chantilly at Lighthouse, co-owned by Lynn Greskevitch and Bonnie Anthony. Congratulations Lynn, Bonnie, Tilly, and of course her handler, Janice Granda.

seriously who is the florida "group"

you can talk about them but you wont explain who they are?