Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ok...just when I thought I heard it all...

I've been breeding over 20 years, and I still get surprised at questions people ask me...I just got this email. What does this mean????

"Could you please tell me more about clearance puppies?"

Now, I saw 'Marley and Me" and they called him "clearance puppy" after selecting him. Like, are we getting a whole new "vocabulary" from that movie that I'm hearing???

Re: ok...just when I thought I heard it all...

Clearances on pups' sire and dam no doubt

but funny

Re: Re: ok...just when I thought I heard it all...

If it was from the movie, I wonder if they meant clearance as in reduced in price because no one else wanted him! :)

If it was from the movie, I wonder if they meant clearance as in reduced in price because no one else wanted him!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes in the movie the breeder refereed to Marley
as a clearance puppy and he was $50 less than the other pups, though she never said a reason why in th movie. That is obviously what that puppy buyer was referring to and asking. Funny that it wasn't obvious in the movie! The breeder stated to the couple that the pups were $---, but Marley was a clearance puppy at $50 less.

When the couple came to look at the puppies,
the whole litter was there with Marley, but only Marley was the clearance puppy.
He looked like all the other puppies and watching them with the litter,there was no apparent reason why the breeder stated he was $50 less than his littermates, so that was sad I felt.