Comment
Deland Sunday

Any Sunday results?

Re: Deland Sunday

Labs aren't in until 12:45PM

Re: Re: Deland Sunday

Thank you later than usual.

WOW

The Chambray dogs are crawling out of the woodwork, more entered today then the last 2 days....

Re: WOW

Probably just the weekend. Hard for working people to get off of work to attend dog shows.

Just looked at Info catalog just nine entered. Same amount as yesterday. None going for BOB not even Out of the Ruff who has won 19 in the past. I do not see where nine are coming out of the woodwork.

Please don't feed the trolls.

Re: Re: WOW

What's the big issue - the catalog is posted on infodog. Those of us who are not in Florida are curios about who is entered and who is winning. There are other kennels with multiple entries. It is pretty interesting however to see who's not there.

Results

Good point. Any results from today?

Re: Re: Re: WOW

what does this mean? Whose not there??
Like who is "supposed" to be there??

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

What's the big issue - the catalog is posted on infodog. Those of us who are not in Florida are curios about who is entered and who is winning. There are other kennels with multiple entries. It is pretty interesting however to see who's not there.

So who is not there, and where are you? Are you there with your dogs? Maybe some people have other things like family obligations to attend. Think before you strike.

Well here we are again. Simple question following by umpteen catty remarks - so if anyone actually posts any results they will be so lost in the crap none of us will care. What a way to start the New Year.

Re: Re: Re: Re: WOW

Settle down. Do you have to jump on the defensive every time someone posts? Isn't it only normal to want to know who is attending the bigger shows and who is winning? I, for one, am 1200 miles away. I would love to be there, but I am on vacation and enjoying it!!! Maybe you should find something enjoyable to do besides lashing out at others.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: WOW

I'm not sure I would refer to it as a bigger show, Lab entries are low, low low.

Were they wearing their pretty shirts??

Replying to: "I would love to be there, but I am on vacation and enjoying it!!!"

Then why are you posting on this forum?

Re: Re: Deland Sunday

Because I'd like to know who won. I believe it's OK to be enjoying my vacation and wanting to know who the winners are. I'm always interested in seeing what labs are winning - not just in Florida, but throughout the country. I happen to care about what labs are representatives of the breed. I also learn on this forum. Why are you posting on this forum??

Re: Re: Re: Deland Sunday

.........I happen to care about what labs are representatives of the breed.........

Looks like this is basically a handlers circuit. Low class sizes, handlers winning. Many involved in the breed for any length of time would avoid.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Deland Sunday

Hey sour grapes, way to ruin it for the owners!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Deland Sunday

Back to the original question....

What were the results for Sunday?????

Re: Re: WOW

Didn't notice the shirts, but hail, hail, the gang's all there!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Deland Sunday

check now - they are there even though it only says catalog.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Deland Sunday

Thanks! Congrats to all the winners!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Deland Sunday

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Deland Sunday

Can you be so kind to post a link

Thank you kindly

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

check now - they are there even though it only says catalog.

http://www.infodog.com/RESULTS/2009106301/200910630113200.HTM