Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How do you advertise

Where do all or some of you advertise.??
I see there is alot of online places.If you type in labradors. Or any breed it comes up to alot of different sites online you can advertise.
Gundog breeders puppy sites. Next day pets. K9 stud
etc...... For an annual fee or a monthly price you can put your litters or kennels there. I see alot when I'm surfing of well known breeders of labradors who are on these sites. Does anyone want to share what works best for them. I'm not talking about the newspaper. Maybe some of you are so well known you don't need to advertise.???
Talking about these online sites... if they work or not. Of course we all know we need to screen screen everyone. If you want to email me privately that is fine. I'm sure there are others who are interested in knowing to. TIA.......

Re: How do you advertise

Every time we go to a show we are "advertising". It works wonders. For me, I would have to say the second best way is my website.

Re: Re: How do you advertise

The thing that works best for me is putting out a yearly newsletter for my puppy buyers and otherwise mentoring them and keeping in touch. For my last litter, all were repeat customers or friends or relatives of former buyers. Second is my website.

Re: Re: Re: How do you advertise

I have used the puppyfind and terrific pets. It is harder to screen people but it helps with putting them out there. I have had some wonderful owners of my puppies from these.

Re: Re: Re: Re: How do you advertise

In New York there is an organization called the Associated Dog Clubs of New York State, Inc. You have to be a member of a kennel club to have your kennel listed in this resource. Your kennel is the one who takes your check and forwards it to this organization. Its a small fee and is posted for two years. Its a catalog (all breed) that is distributed to Vets. in New York. Go to their website and maybe they can help you do this in your state. I have gotten a lot of referrals from this resource. www.adcnys.org.