Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BIS

We hear that June Miller's CH Millmar's Truely High Lites took BEST IN SHOW today at the Buffalo Kennel Club show. Way to go, June!

Potomac-Mania

David has been updating the club web site everyday at http://www.lrcp.com with new information regarding all aspects of the upcoming show. We have finalized the education program for this year and are pleased to have Pat Hastings giving her Puppy Puzzle talk in the AM and her Structure on Action talk in the PM involving adult dogs along with Dr. Phyllis Giroux If you are interested in attending on April 7th (the day before the show starts) The registration information is on the website.
Hope to most of you at the show this year, we are working hard to make it great again.

Re: BIS

Congrats to June and Trudy.

Congratulations to June and Trudy.....way to go !!!!!!!

Way to go June and Trudy!!!!!
What a way to start the year!!

Re: Re: BIS

I had the pleasure of seeing her last weekend at the Tallmadge, OH shows. She is one pretty little bitch - and not yet two years old! Congrats to June and Karen, who presents Trudy so beautifully!

Re: Potomac-Mania

KUDOS to the club! really good program choice

Re: Re: Re: BIS

Congratulations to June and Trudy, and Karen.

I saw Trudy take her first points and fell in love with her. What a BEAUTIFUL pup she was.

That is awesome! It is great to see so many Labbies taking BIS these days. What a thrill it must have been!

Toni

Congrat's June & Trudy. Go Millmar Labradors!!!!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Congrats to June and Trudy.

She is gorgeous! What an honor!

BIG THANK YOU everyone!!!!!! Yes, I am still on cloud nine. Trudy says thank you too, to all her fans at the shows and her article in the newspaper.

June, You've worked hard for this honor and Trudy is so deserving. Congratulations!

Re: Re: Re: Re: BIS

A very hearty congrats to June, Trudy & Millmar Labs. Trudy has had a stellar career to date and not even two years old. Keep up the good work, June, Trudy & Karen. A wonderful day of history making for all involved!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: BIS

Trudy fans....Trudy got a group 2 today

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: BIS

Wow! You go girl!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: BIS

Congratulations, June! BIS CH Millmar's Truely High Lites is truly awesome. WTG

Trudy is not even 2 years old! What a beautiful girl with a bright future. Congrats June :)

Well...waiting somewhat impatiently for today's results!I know she took breed again.

another group 2 for Trudy, thanks to everyone for a great weekend

Way to go June!!!

Yeah!

Way to go team Trudy!! She looked awesome!
Congrats!
Kim