Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PETA vs Westminster

We need to let USA Network know that we support them televising Westminster.
You can contact USA NETWORK. Spread the word.

TO EMAIL, GO TO
http://www.usanetwork.com/feedback/

Re: PETA vs Westminster

I just visited websitee of Peta and they are some very stupid people , they think all the people out there over 86 % want to see the westminster seen on TV and think breeders are a good thing and help educate in regards to dogs are stupid and that they just don't know how curel we are to our dogs ......how stupid are they.....only 6% agreed with them and there crying about it so stupid

as for me can't wait to see westminster and all the great dogs and people(breeders and all)

we need to stand strong as always to protect our rights.

Re: PETA vs Westminster

I visited the USA Network's website and trust me, they are not about to listen to PETA! They have a whole section devoted to Westminster, games, trivia, blogs, forums, you name it!!!

I highly doubt they will pull the plug on this show! Their producers, crews, commentators, etc spend a great deal of time at this show and can see first hand that we DO NOT abuse our dogs and that these dogs are happy, healthy and well-cared for!!!

This only makes PETA look even stupider! They have no credibility anyway. Unfortunately many people who donate to PETA are very ingorant about animal issues and fall prey to the poor animals that PETA displays in their slick marketing campaigns. If people really wanted to help homeless animals, please donate to your local no-kill shelters!